The Miramas Maison Sport Santé is organizing its Fête du Sport Santé on Tuesday June 6 at the Domaine de Cabasse.
Thanks to the involvement of a number of players, you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of free adapted physical activities throughout the day, as well as wellness activities (sophrology, pain relief, self-massage, etc.).
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., adults can try their hand at some twenty different physical activities:
- Wellness sports program for people who want to find a club at a lower intensity: cycling, balance, pilates, dance, gentle gymnastics, line dancing, walking soccer, tennis
- Prescription sports programs adapted to people with chronic pathologies or risk factors: body maintenance, Nordic walking, relaxation-assouplissement, walking soccer, qi chong, tennis. These activities are reserved for beneficiaries of the “sport sur ordonnance” scheme, or for people with an ARS medical certificate for the practice of health sports, which can be obtained from the Miramas OMS.
- Sport for the disabled program with activities for the disabled: tandem, archery, wheelchair tennis, cecifoot
- Company sports program for your employees during lunch break: bubble soccer, archery, strengthening gym.
- Wellness activities: sophrology, osteopath, memory workshop, pain relief workshop, stress management workshop, do-in (self-massage)
Registration required: 06 69 66 80 98 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A friendly breakfast will be served at 8:30 a.m. and a meal will be available for participants (register withOMS).