From Tuesday July 18 to Tuesday July 25, Les Soirées du Lac bring the town to life. Every evening, from 6pm to midnight, at the Saint Suspi lake, you’ll find a new summer entertainment formula for young people, with themed evenings for families or to share with friends. A program proposed by the town and its partners: OMS, Parkour, Mirastation, Univerlan and the Municipal Youth Council.
Every evening from 6pm to 10pm, around the Richard farm, you’ll find :
- Beach sport
- Bubble soccer
- Archery Tag
- Basketball / badminton
- Video games (Univerlan)
- Climbing wall (Parkour, Miragrimp)
- Electric scooter
- Wrestling / Judo
- Obstacle course
> Baby and toddler area (2-7 years). Motor skills course, draisienne and bike circuit, climbing, bouncy castles. Free access with parent (adult) present
> Tyrolean traverse course (50m) with climbing cage (8m) – From age 6
> A “guinguette” area with food trucks and a refreshment bar run by the social centers, where you can quench your thirst to the rhythm of the music.
On-site registration required.
Unaccompanied by parents, but with authorization valid for the duration of the activities.
Food trucks to liven up your summer evenings.
From 9:30 p.m. to midnight, on the Richard farm side:
- Tuesday, July 18: open stage (social centers, associations, etc.)
- Wednesday July 19: Young Talent Evening (CMJ and Mirastation). Flacko and Akka, young Miramassé talents, will be the patrons of the evening, singing Barrow, their latest track.
- Thursday, July 20: open-air cinema – Spiderman No way home
- Friday, July 21: stand-up evening with Le Nectar
- Saturday, July 22: DJ / foam
- Sunday, July 23: Salsa latina evening with Latino mouv and Cuarteto cubano
- Monday, July 24: Les insolites concert
- Tuesday, July 25: VTEP-style game night – “Mardi tout est permis” (Tuesday anything goes)
Pétanque and Jeu Provençal