Various sports and recreational activities (water and nautical activities, tree climbing, mountain biking, electric scooter, diving, golf, etc.) are offered to children aged 6 to 14. The relocation of the sports vacations will take place at the Sailing Base. The idea is to have a day trip (Thursday or Friday) for all the children: amusement parks or Koh-Lanta.
- The 1st week of July, from Monday 10/07/23 to Thursday 13/07/23
- But also from Monday 17/07/23 to Friday 21/07/23
- Then from Monday 24/07/23 to Friday 28/07/23
- And finally from Monday 31/07/23 to Friday 04/08/23
- 8am to 9am: reception of the children at the gymnasium of Les Molières
- 9am to 4pm: activities at the water sports center
- 5:00 to 5:30 p.m.: pick-up of the children at the gymnasium of Les Molières
- Meals or picnics and snacks are included, they will be taken either at the Sailing Base or on the outside places where the activities are practiced,
- Transportation of children to the activity sites is provided by the city,
- Sportswear, backpack with water bottle, sunscreen and cap are mandatory,
- For aquatic activities, bathing suit, shower gel and towel are mandatory,
- For the water activities, you should bring an outfit for the water with closed shoes like neoprene or sneakers, a cord to attach your glasses or sunglasses, a towel and a change of clothes.
- For children aged 6 to 8, the swim test is mandatory but validation is not exclusive,
- For children aged 9 to 14, a valid swim test is mandatory
The sports department has set up time slots for mandatory swimming tests at the Les Molières pool:
- Wednesday 24/05 from 9:30 to 10:30 and from 18:00 to 19:00
- Wednesday 31/05 from 9:30 to 10:30 am and from 6 to 7 pm
- Wednesday 07/06 from 9:30 to 10:30 and from 18:00 to 19:00
- Wednesday 14/06 from 9:30 to 10:30 am and from 6 to 7 pm
Admission to the pool will be free upon presentation of a coupon: “Test de natation vacances sportives”.
- children must present their identity card or that of one of the parents present.
From Monday 15/05/23 to 31/05/23
The price is per week, the cost is 68€ per child (meals and outings included)
Schedule of activities
The schedule of activities per week and per group (groups 6 – 8 years old and 9 – 14 years old), once completed, will be sent to the reception of the M.E.J. and distributed to the parents during registration.