Discover all the programming of the association of the bowls club Les Pieds Tanqués!
Upcoming official competitions:
- Wednesday June 28: La Marseillaise pre-mondial competition, semi-nocturne, games start at 7pm. 200€ prize + stakes.
- Sunday July 9 : Vice-Chairman’s competition, selected doubles, draw at 3pm.
- Friday July 14th: Fête Nationale competition, triplette mêlée, draw at 3pm. 200€ prize + stakes.
- Sunday August 20: Youth competition in pools, all categories, games start at 9:30 am. Prizes, cups and vouchers to be won.
- Saturday August 26: Treasurer’s competition, head to head. Prize 120€ + stakes.
QUinzaine bouliste :
Competition as part of the Fêtes Votives, from Sunday July 16 to Friday July 28.
Sunday, July 16
9:30am: City challenge “Jeu Provençal”. Selected doubles (official competition)
4pm: pétanque 2 players – 3 boules (open to all)
Monday, July 17
4pm: head-to-head in pools (open to all)
Tuesday, July 18
3:30pm: petanque chosen by 2 players (official competition)
7:30pm: mixed 1 man / 1 woman (official competition)
Thursday, July 20
3pm: scrimmage by 3 players (official competition)
Friday, July 21st
3pm: chosen by 3 players (official competition)
8pm: mixed 2 men / 1 woman (open to all)
Saturday, July 22nd
9:30 a.m.: head-to-head in pools, 3 boules (open to all)
3pm: Grand Prix de la Ville, selected trio (official competition)
8pm: mixed 1 man / 1 woman (official competition)
Sunday, July 23rd
9:30 am: youth competition 1 adult / 1 child (6 to 17 years: benjamins, cadets, juniors)
3pm: city women’s challenge (official competition)
Monday, July 24th
3pm: head-to-head in pools, 4 boules (open to all)
8pm: chosen by 3 players
Tuesday, July 25
3pm: petanque chosen by 2 players (official competition)
Wednesday, July 26th
2:30 pm: Provençal scrimmage by 2 players (open to all)
Practical information :
- 5€ per person / contest
- Free for young people
- Refreshments and catering on site
Reservation required for the bouliste dinner, open to all:
Sunday July 16: Gardianne bull (15€)
Saturday, July 22: Paëlla